What is the drug Adderall used for?
Adderall- Be proactive towards ADHD
Adderall is a medication used to get rid of hypertension. It treats attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Adderall consists of Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine, which belongs to the category of drugs.
- Adderall helps an individual stay focused, attentive, and fresh to prevent the diversion of mind.
- It also helps to stay awake the person who feels tired and sleepy after every small amount of time.
- Adderall medicine also helps in improving the listening skills and attention level of an individual who is struggling to maintain the same.
- It should not be taken without any pharmacist or doctor’s prescription as it too has some side effects.
- Also, it is not to remove tiredness or sleep for somebody who is physically and mentally able.
Adderall dosage and intake
The patient must use Adderall dosage as per the doctor’s recommendations and permission.
An individual should have prior knowledge before taking the medicines.
- It can help with or without food as per the doctor’s suggestions.
- Take the first dose after you wake up in the morning.
- An individual should maintain a gap of 5-6 hours.
- The doctor may adjust an individual’s doses in a day as per the requirements of the body, and health.
- It is always advisable to take the doses regularly.
Note: One should always talk to a doctor if he finds any discrepancies in health issues.
The doctor may sometimes ask a person to stop or lower the doses gradually.
Adderall Side Effects
One should always keep in mind that the side effects must be lower than the positive outcomes.
Although it is not always possible, these Adderall side effects are common:
- The side effects, such as getting nauseous, and dizziness occur.
- Also, puking, nervousness, headache, fever, loss of hunger/ weight/ hair, stomach pain, etc., occur.
- Other physical side effects are unusual wounds on any body part (mainly on toes and fingers), blood flows.
- Mental changes such as mood swings, weird thoughts in mind, depression, chewing of teeth so often, getting irritated, or frustrated are frequent.
- Behavior changes, changes in feelings or desire to do unexpected things, etc. may happen wherein the person should always talk to a doctor.
- The possibility of increasing the blood pressure rises in such prescriptions, so regular checkups of blood pressure should is essential.
- If the people are already drug-addicted, then effects might be adverse.
- Adderall creates withdrawal symptoms such as severe headache or tiredness, dizziness, nausea, etc.
It is important while taking the doses to remember the Adderall half-life. It impacts the overall functioning.