What is an antisocial personality disorder?
People affected by Dramatic personality disorders show unstable-intense emotions and have a distorted self-image. An antisocial personality disorder is a part of Dramatic personality disorders. It is also explained by the irresponsible, aggressive behavior where the person disregards society’s rules. Moreover, The individual is impulse-driven and may commit severe crimes at times. People are suffering from ASPD lack remorse for their committed acts. Besides, the person is not able to feel guilt, lacks a conscience. Thus you need to know Antisocial personality Disorder and treatment with Adderall Medicine
People with this order are referred to as sociopaths or psychopaths.
They do not learn from punishment and are unable to understand the negative consequences of their acts. Also, people with ASPD have a low threshold to boredom, and thus they keep looking for higher and bigger levels of excitement. Also, sometimes this quest for higher/ bigger and more excitement leads to dangerous/ illegal activities.
Symptoms of Antisocial personality disorder:
- There is a Failure to fall in line with the social norms, and it is easy to observe that a person indulges in socially unacceptable ways, for example, repeated criminal behavior.
- Deceitfulness, e.g., repeated lying to people and take undue advantage of them.
- Also, Impulsiveness
- Furthermore, the person feels Irritated and reflects aggressive behavioral traits, which could involve repeated fights or assaults.
- There is a complete disregard for the self-safety and people in the surrounding/ associates.
- Consistent irresponsibility is seen as a general trait, such as being unable to continue with a job or pay bills on time.
- There is a lack of remorse for the actions you commit.
- Lastly, Lack of true emotions
The person involved in long term abuse of ADDERALL may experience symptoms as:
- Inability to concentrate
- Sleep difficulties
- Lack of motivation
- Suicidal thoughts
- Mood swings
- Anxiety and Headaches
- Also, Panic attacks
- Heart disease and Weight loss
I hope now you know about this disorder and tits best treatment. Moreover, The individual is impulse-driven and may commit severe crimes at times. People are suffering from ASPD lack remorse for their committed acts. Besides, the person is not able to feel guilt, lacks a conscience.
Side-effects of Adderall are not easy to deal with thus you should contact your doctor. And if any dangerous situation occurs then call 911.